Tuesday 22 October 2013

I need your help guys!

Okay so when I go to write a post on top of the post it says: Compose and HTML. I use the HTML to write my post but the layout in which I write it always changes when I publish it. My previous post I have just published erased all the new paragraphs I had and just merged into one big post! Can anyone please help? Also when I click on compose it doesnt let me write anything what so ever! Been on google all afternoon trying to find out the problem but had no luck :( Would really appreciate if anyone knows how I can get this problem sorted? Mel x

4 comments:

  1. I had the same problem to start with so don't feel alone.

    Go to compose then prss the page allignment icon. Click on the required one and a cursor should begin to flash on the page. If this is the correct method I have no idea but it worked for me. All the paragraphs stay exactly where they are etc...and you can spell check...which I use aloot!!

    Hope this helps.

    Leon

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s....saw you trained at Birds...good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks so much! Going to try this now, it's been really annoying me trying to work out why it was doing that, Hopefully this will work! oh yes Birds is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melanie

    This happened to me too, but on my personal blog. I couldn't cope! I had to delete the post, re-align it in another programme and copy and paste it! Leon, I'm going to copy and paste your advice to a sticky now!

    Thanks guys! It's so useful when people blog about problems they are having and get solutions!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete